Quality filled, post & beam 4 bedroom on 6 acres that abutts Duke Forest. Open, impressive high-end kitchen integrates well with the 16' wall of glass the adjoining main living space offers. Reclaimed wide plank floors, pocket doors, tongue & groove ceilings, home office, and den. Melding of home and land happens when gazing out to the deck and lovely gardens and into the Duke woodlands beyond. Come visit, but be warned, you may not want to leave!
$740,000 Homes in Santa Fe, North Carolina and Vermont, NY TIMES, by Mike Powell
Paradise Sustained in Contemporary Retreat, CHAPEL HILL NEWS, by Sally Keeney
- Quality construction, solid wood doors, tongue and groove ceiling
- 2,890 square foot home with an additional 1,180 in decks, porches & storage
- 16' wall of glass brings outdoors into your living room
- High--end kitchen and up to date, cool bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Reclaimed wide plank floors
- Huge deck and 50 year metal roof
- Professionally sealed crawl space
- Fenced garden area and bog garden
- Next door to Carolina Friends School
- Adjoins Duke Forest
- Very private 6 acres feels like living on 100!
- Bring your horses & chickens!
Click here for survey
Click here for GIS
Click here for NY Times Article
Click here for CH News Article
Nestled in the hills of the North Carolina Piedmont, Orange County is located between the Research Triangle Park and the Triad cities of Greensboro, Winston-Salem and High Point. With more than 130,000 residents, Orange County includes historic Hillsborough, the county seat; Chapel Hill, home of the University of North Carolina; and Carrboro and Mebane, former railroad and mill towns.